2022 ALIYAH SEMINAR
Sunday October 31st - Thursday 3rd, November - Seminar
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
The Redeemed Shall Return Seminar
Ever since Moses attempted to reach the Promised Land, around 4,000 years ago, the Jews have been praying and striving to get into their Biblical Homeland and to remain there. Each year they proclaim Next Year in Jerusalem.
The Jews have begun returning Home in ever increasing numbers, and we have a responsibility before the Lord to be prepared for the coming tsunami, for He has forewarned us of what is about to happen. (Amos 3:7)
But are we ready? This workshop/seminar is preparation in order not be caught unawares.
This Workshop/Seminar is about organizing and planning to bring them into their Land so that they will never again be uprooted.
The Jews are coming back to Zion with singing and everlasting joy upon their heads, and for this reason this seminar will be a joyful one, with much singing and laughter.
I will bring my people Israel back from exile.
"They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,"
says the LORD your God.
Amos 9:14, 15
THE Redeemed Shall Return SEMINAR
Come catch the vision of Aliyah! (Habakkuk 2:1-4)
We are extending an invitation to come to Israel and gather with like-minded believers, seeking God’s will for His events unfolding in Israel and the nations. We are inviting you to come catch the vision of Aliyah, God’s work in the earth today!
This Aliyah is what many Jewish immigrants coming from the nations are doing as we speak! We have just experienced Jews fleeing from Ukraine, Russia, and Ethiopia.
Those praying for or participating in the Aliyah, come hear, see, and learn first hand how Israel is preparing for an outpouring that will cause it no longer to be referred to as the Exodus out of Egypt but to the current exodus, which is just beginning. (Jeremiah 16:14-16)
At this seminar we'll be learning about the Aliyah under extreme or chaotic conditions - such as the recent Covid lock-downs and more recently the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.
Is it time for you to come to Israel for a new understanding and revelation of God’s call for the body of Yeshua, for “such a time as this”?
Please pray and seek the Lord, if He wants you to participate in this 2022 Aliyah Seminar, where you can fellowship and learn from other individuals and ministries who have the same vision and calling to see ALL God’s Chosen come home.
This Aliyah Seminar is planned to run from Monday morning, October 31st until Thursday evening the 3rd November. (Registration will be at Narkiss Street Baptist House on October 30th in the evening) We look forward, Lord willing, to seeing you there.
THIS YEAR In JERUSALEM!
The Aim of the Workshop / Seminar
The reasons for this 2022 Aliyah Workshop/Seminar are as follows:-
1. To glorify God – to share what the God of Israel is doing so that “you may know that I am God!” Aliyah is so close to our Father’s heart (Jeremiah 32:41), and He wants to be glorified through this Aliyah. (Ezekiel 37:14)
2. It is most important that we meet with God during these workshops, and to hear His voice in order to know how to progress in this awesome work of Aliyah, which He is doing will all His heart and soul. (Jeremiah 32:41) We will worship and wait on Him to prepare the way as His voice directs.
3. Just as we cannot survive without oxygen, so too this Workshop/Seminar cannot survive without prayer. There will be times of prayer. Whenever we sense the need for more prayer within scheduled meetings or as issues arise we shall come together to lift our voices to the mighty King of Kings.
4. To learn about the Aliyah under extreme and trying circumstanses.
5. Plan for the TSUNAMI of Jews that will flood this Land in the near future! The number of Jews returning has increased, but we need to be prepared for the great Tsunami when they all return to this Land, in unprecedented numbers – both those sending the Jews to Israel, and those in Israel receiving the Jews must be prepared.
6. To bring the Aliyah Ministries together, so that we can learn from each other, bless each other, pray for each other – so that when the great Second Exodus really starts we will be able to work in unity to accomplish the main goal of this Aliyah, and that is to glorify God. There are many ministries involved in Aliyah, but we do not always know about other brothers and sisters who are also called to this Holy calling.
7. There is a possibility that our ministries could complement or supplement one another. To get to know the other Aliyah Ministries, so that we can work together as a functioning Body. Unity is crucial for effective ministry in the Lord’s work. There are some cases where the right hand does not need to know what the left hand is doing, however, the Body as a whole needs to be in unity. (John 17:22, 23)
8. We need to be ready to handle Jews of diverse cultures and languages, and know where they are to be housed and fed when they arrive in the Land. (They will live in tents again… Hosea 12:9)
9. When Aliyah is in full swing, and some of our operations become clandestine, we will need to be discreet and have a strategy to know what we can or cannot say or do.
10. It is important to fellowship with like-minded brothers and sisters who have the same calling. Maybe some believers will need encouragement or motivation.
11. We should re-kindle the flame. (Finnish Believers prepared their safe houses for Aliyah many years ago. We hope they have not lost their hope or zeal for a massive Aliyah as it is still coming).
12. We must learn lessons from the previous Waves of Aliyot and not repeat past shortcomings.
Speakers include -
Albert Veksler of Global Aliyah; Roman Polonsky of the Jewish Agency; Justin Boland of Christian Friends of the Jewish Agency; Debbie Kellogg of The Cyrus Foundation; Chaim Malespin of the Aliyah Return Center; Eric Morey of a number of related ministries, and other speakers yet to be decided.